- What’s the meaning of modest?
- What does array mean?
- What does unpretentiously mean?
- What does unsophisticated mean?
- What does unceremonious mean?
- What does uninhabited mean in English?
- What does emotionally uninhibited mean?
- What is the synonym of unceremoniously?
- What does unpretentious really mean?
- What is another word for unpretentious?
- What does the word uninhibited mean?
- What does it mean to conform?
- Is unpretentiousness a word?
What’s the meaning of modest?
having or showing a moderate or humble estimate of one’s merits, importance, etc.; free from vanity, egotism, boastfulness, or great pretensions.
free from ostentation or showy extravagance: a modest house..
What does array mean?
An arrangement of objects, pictures, or numbers in columns and rows is called an array. Arrays are useful representations of multiplication concepts. This array has 4 rows and 3 columns.
What does unpretentiously mean?
1. Lacking pretension or affectation; modest: a talented but unpretentious musician; an unpretentious speech accepting the award. 2. Not elaborate, ornate, or ostentatious: an unpretentious bungalow. See Synonyms at plain.
What does unsophisticated mean?
: not sophisticated: such as. a : not changed or corrupted : genuine. b(1) : not worldly-wise : lacking social or economic sophistication. (2) : lacking complexity of structure : simple, straightforward an unsophisticated analysis unsophisticated rhythms.
What does unceremonious mean?
1 : not ceremonious : informal. 2 : abrupt, rude an unceremonious dismissal. Other Words from unceremonious Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about unceremonious.
What does uninhabited mean in English?
: not occupied or lived in by people : not inhabited an uninhabited island/house.
What does emotionally uninhibited mean?
adjective. If you describe a person or their behavior as uninhibited, you mean that they express their opinions and feelings openly, and behave as they want to, without worrying what other people think.
What is the synonym of unceremoniously?
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for unceremoniously. informally, relaxedly.
What does unpretentious really mean?
The adjective unpretentious is perfect for describing someone you know who’s modest and natural and never tries to impress other people. Pretentious comes from the Latin word meaning “pretend,” prætensus, so when you’re unpretentious, you see no reason to pretend.
What is another word for unpretentious?
SYNONYMS FOR unpretentious humble, unpretending, plain, open, easy.
What does the word uninhibited mean?
: free from inhibition uninhibited exuberance also : boisterously informal a festive uninhibited party.
What does it mean to conform?
transitive verb. : to give the same shape, outline, or contour to : bring into harmony or accord conform furrows to the slope of the land. intransitive verb. 1 : to be similar or identical also : to be in agreement or harmony —used with to or with changes that conform with our plans.
Is unpretentiousness a word?
Lack of ostentation or pretension: modesty, plainness, simpleness, simplicity, unassumingness, unostentatiousness.