- What do I bring to a job orientation?
- Do you get paid for Walmart orientation?
- Does Walmart orientation mean I got the job?
- Does Walmart hold first paycheck?
- What happens if you miss Walmart orientation?
- Will Walmart still hire me if I fail the assessment?
- How long does Walmart hiring process take?
- What should I wear to Walmart 2020 orientation?
- Does orientation mean you have the job?
- How strict is Walmart background check?
- Does Walmart drug test on orientation?
- How long does it take Walmart to call you for orientation?
What do I bring to a job orientation?
How to prepare for a job orientationFirst, be eager to learn about your new role.
Second, review any documents that have already been provided.
Third, follow the dress code.
Last, be sure to arrive early.
Bring a notepad and pen so that you can take notes.
Bring your personal identification and employment documents.More items…•.
Do you get paid for Walmart orientation?
Will you be paid for orientation at Walmart? Yes. There is a lower “training” or “probation” wage that you will be paid, but once you have passed the orientation procedure any further training is paid at your regular rate. … Walmart is a pretty big company so they have a lot of processing to do to get people paid.
Does Walmart orientation mean I got the job?
Basically, once you pass the interview and is getting the training or orientation then you’re basically in unless you did something that caused you to not get the job. RussellJames89 on October 11, 2016: I recently got hired at walmart.
Does Walmart hold first paycheck?
Normally you will receive your first pay check three weeks after you enter on duty. You will be paid bi-weekly (every two weeks) according to the calendar of holidays and pay periods. Subsequently, question is, does Walmart hold your first paycheck? … No walmart does not hold back a week pay, cause they pay bi-weekly.
What happens if you miss Walmart orientation?
If you were scheduled for orientation, you would have been actually hired prior to that day. Failing to show up for orientation made you a no call no show, which should make you ineligible for rehire. Your application shouldn’t even be showing as ‘active’ in the HR system after a job offer was made.
Will Walmart still hire me if I fail the assessment?
Can walmart still hire you after failing the assessment? Just wait 60 days and you can retake it. They can, but they usually won’t. Failing the assessment puts you in a lower queue/priority.
How long does Walmart hiring process take?
45-60 minutesOn average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role.
What should I wear to Walmart 2020 orientation?
Khaki or Black Pants, white or Dark blue colored shirt. Dress code is black or khaki pants. Dress pants or jeans in those colors are fine.
Does orientation mean you have the job?
If you are given a date for orientation then yes that means you got the job.
How strict is Walmart background check?
– Most locations will only consider you if your felony happened at least 7 years ago. However, unfortunately, many places deny felons even if the crime was committed 12-18 years ago. So don’t be surprised if you get denied. – You will only quality for an entry level sales or night stocker position.
Does Walmart drug test on orientation?
No Walmart does not drug test you at orientation.
How long does it take Walmart to call you for orientation?
2-3 daysThe call for orientation can come with 2-3 days, depending on when your background check comes back in. Takes a couple weeks.